CIRCULAR TABLE SAW WITH SCORING UNIT STILER MJ12 1600 mm
Format circular saw STILER MJ 12-1600.
The circular saw, thanks to its specification, is suitable for cutting both narrow and thin boards as well as thick up to 100 mm wooden tops. The machine is equipped with many useful functions that allow you to obtain the desired effect in wood processing.
Among others, they are:
- Scoring saw for cutting MDF boards
- Smooth adjustment of the cutting disc height
- Disc tilt in the range of 90 ° -45 °
- Massive guides with graduations, longitudinal (steel) and angular as well as table extension as standard.
- Additional sliding table for cutting large-format boards
- Sawdust discharge pipe system
- Easy and quick replacement of the cutting disc
- Continuous operation motor power S1: 3.0 kW
- Power supply: 400V
- Main saw blade dimensions (diameter / bore): 315/30 mm
- Scoring disc dimensions (diameter / bore): 90/20 mm
- Cutting length: 1600 mm
- The length of the format cut with the scoring unit: 1600 mm
- Maximum cutting depth at 90 °: 100 mm
- Maximum cutting depth at 45 °: 80 mm
- Rotation of the main blade: 4000 rpm.
- Speed of the scoring disc: 5800 rpm.
- Cutting width on the right: 1260 mm
- Blade tilt range: 90 ° - 45 °
- The dimensions of the movable table: 1600x270 mm
- Table dimensions: 800x380 mm (extension table 800x1260 mm)
- Weight: 250 kg
- A set of tables
- Cutting disc
- A set of keys to assemble the machine
- User manual
- CE certificate
- The circular saw is equipped with two cutting blades, the main one and the scoring blade.
- On the front of the machine you will find a safety switch, a disc height adjustment knob up to 100 mm, a disc tilt lock.
- On the side wall, on the other hand, there is a knob for tilting the cutting disc up to 45 °. Hole for connecting the exhaust.
- The main advantage of the MJ 12 model is a large sliding table with bearings and a support. For cutting large-format chipboard etc.
- Thanks to the additional cutting blade, it is perfect for cutting furniture boards and chipboards.
- The guide with an angular scale allows you to set any cutting angle.
- For serial cuts of the same length, the machine is equipped with a side guide with an exact scale.
- The saw has a saw blade guard, which can additionally be connected to a suction.
- The cutting disc can be replaced quickly and efficiently by disassembling the metal table top and unscrewing the disc.
- The saw can be cut at an angle of up to 45 °.