CIRCULAR TABLE SAW WITH SCORING UNIT STILER MJ6132
Format circular saw with a scorer
STILER MJ 61 format circular saw.
The circular saw, thanks to its specification, is suitable for cutting both narrow and thin boards as well as thick wooden tops up to 70 mm.
A professional machine for processing high-density boards such as MDF board, ABS panel, PVC, solid wood and other wood-based materials or of similar structure and hardness.
Among others, they are:
- Scoring saw for cutting MDF boards
- Smooth adjustment of the cutting disc height
- Disc tilt in the range of 90 ° -45 °
- Massive guides with graduations, longitudinal (steel) and angular as well as table extension as standard.
- Additional sliding table for cutting large-format boards
- Sawdust discharge pipe system
- Easy and quick replacement of the cutting disc
- Continuous operation motor power S1: 5.5 kW + 1.1 kW
- Power supply: 400V
- Dimensions of the main cutting disc (diameter / bore): 300/30 mm (possibility of mounting the disc in the range of 250 - 350 mm)
- Scoring disc dimensions (diameter / bore): 120/20 mm
- Cutting length: 3200 mm
- Cutting width: 1250 mm
- Maximum cutting depth at 90 °: 70 mm (with 350 mm blade 100 mm cutting)
- Maximum cutting depth at 45 °: 55 mm
- Rotation of the main disk: 4000/6000 rpm.
- Speed of the scoring disc: 8,500 rpm.
- Blade tilt range: 90 ° - 45 °
- Body sheet thickness: 6 mm
- The dimensions of the movable table: 3200 x 380 mm
- Weight: 860 kg
- Dimensions: 3250 x 3450 x 900 mm
- A set of tables
- Cutting disc
- A set of keys to assemble the machine
- User manual
- CE certificate
The saw is equipped with a ruler with an additional measure for measuring and cutting materials with a large surface.
The angular cuts of the boards are a great advantage. Thanks to the scale, we can quickly and accurately set the required cutting angle.
The movable work table is made of profiled aluminum of increased strength. The trolley is guided on steel and chrome bars. The table is very durable and does not deform.
The saw has two blades, one main blade, 300 mm in size, with a 30 mm hole. And a second scoring device with dimensions of 120 mm with a 20 mm hole.
The disc has two rotational speeds of 4,000 / 6,000 rpm.
The discs are driven by powerful brushless motors:
Cutting disc: 5.5 kw 400V. Cutting
disc: 1.1 kw, 400V
The machine control panel is located on the bottom of the saw. There you will find an emergency switch, a knob for angular cuts (45 °) and a knob for adjusting the height of the blade with a lock.
The main blade and the scorer are activated independently.
The long guide table allows us to cut materials up to a length of 3200 mm.
All guides have scales for length and cutting angles. Thanks to these additional devices, we can quickly set the required angle and cutting length without the need for additional measurements.
We can connect a sawdust and shavings extractor to the table saw (also available in our store). The diameter of the suction port is 100 mm.
We can connect a sawdust and shavings extractor to the table saw (also available in our store).
Nipple diameters -
Upper extraction connection - 60 mm.
Lower extraction connection - 100 mm