The Magnetic Stiler is designed for precise knife alignment and has a very fine scale.
It can be used for all knife shaft diameters without having to dismantle it .
The instruments are packed in a wooden box.
The devices are adapted to knife heads with a diameter of 75 to 125 mm
The setting process is very easy and fast. Enough:
- Place the magnetic device anywhere on the shaft
- Set the planned knife height
- Tighten the scale locking screw
- Loosen the knife bolts
- Transfer the dimension set on the tool to the center of the knife, so that the magnets attract the knife and the magnetized feet adhere to the shaft
- After setting, screw the knife on, bearing in mind that the knife bolts are screwed from the inside to the outside