STILER HJ90-2 manual edgebander
- The gluing system is a novelty. Our model applies glue to the veneer and the glued top.
- The STILER edgebander can be used to cover straight or round PVC, melamine or wood elements.
- It is equipped with a display showing the current temperature.
- Smooth regulation of working speed.
- Sticking height up to 50 mm.
- Operation of the device and refilling of glue granules is very easy.
- Due to its small size, the edgebander is convenient to move.
- Use glue with a melting point of 120 - 170 degrees.
- An additional tape feed switch is placed on the handle, thanks to which we can more accurately and better operate the machine during operation.
NOTE NEW! The glue roller applies the glue to the veneer as well as the glued top. Thanks to this solution, the veneer adheres even tighter.
- Minimum bonding radius: 20 mm
- Tape thickness: 0.3-3 mm
- Tape width: 10-50 mm
- Total power: 750W
- Heating speed: 5 - 10 minutes
- Banding speed: 2-6 m / min
- Power supply: 230V / 50Hz
- Glue tank capacity: 600 ml
- Dimensions: 300 x 290 x 290 mm
- Weight: 9 kg
In the set with the edgebander you get free of charge:
- 1 kg of glue
The control panel is equipped with a display which shows the current temperature of the glue. In addition, next to the switch, there is a slider for the speed of belt feeding.
The device can be easily and quickly converted into a stationary machine. All the necessary elements are included in the set.