GUILLOTINE SHEARS STILER HS 500.
VERY POWERFUL TOOL STEEL KNIVES.
The latest model of STILER guillotine shears.
The construction of the machine allows for cutting sheet metal with a maximum length of 500 mm.
The design is perfect for both mobile and stationary activities.
The main advantages are:
- Fast and accurate cutting of various materials.
- Can be mounted in the ground.
- Lever handle with a comfortable rubber handle.
- Stable, solid construction.
- Blade made of high-quality tool steel.
- Feet included.
- Cutting length: 500 mm
- Sheet thickness: 1.5 mm
- Dimensions: 900 x 400 x 1330 mm
- Weight: 37 kg
Two knives made of high-quality tool steel are ideal for cutting various types of metal sheets up to 1 mm thick.
The rebound spring causes the frame to return to its initial position automatically after cutting.