Hydraulic bending machine HTB-1000
product unavailableadd to wish list
Hydraulic bending machine for pipes and profiles STILER HTB - 1000 .
A new, stronger model of the bender, equipped with a hydraulic cylinder, making bending pipes and profiles even easier, faster and more accurate.
The machine is irreplaceable in every workshop and production company.
High power copes with bending pipes up to 50.8 mm with a 3 mm wall. The maximum bend angle is 240 °.
The set includes 3 sets of dies for pipes with the following dimensions:
- 25.4 mm
- 38 mm
- 44.5 mm
- Engine power: 0.55 kW
- Power supply: 400V
- Weight: 110 kg
- Complete machine
- Die set
- User manual
- CE certificate
- Hydraulic bender driven by a powerful electric motor 400V 0.55 kW .
- Fast work cycle allows for greater efficiency compared to manual machines. The hydraulic machine is 3 times faster.
- Possibility to bend pipes and profiles up to 240 °.
- Easy access to the hydraulic oil tank makes the operation of the machine really simple and fast.
- 3 dies: 25.4 mm, 38 mm, 44.5 mm available in the set will make you bend most of the basic dimensions of pipes. On an additional order, it is possible to produce dies in other dimensions.
- The bender is equipped with hangers for additional dies.
- High power allows you to bend pipes up to 50.8 x 3 mm and a profile with dimensions of 50.8 x 50.8 x 3 mm
- Emergency safety switch compliant with EU standards.
- Easy one-handed operation with the up / down lever.
- For easy movement of the machine, we have equipped it with transport wheels that are ideal for any hardened surface.
- The machine meets all EU requirements and has a CE certificate.
A powerful 400V, 0.55kW motor with a pump and hydraulic oil tank is located at the bottom of the frame.
Thanks to the hydraulic cylinder used, the bending of pipes and profiles is performed up to 3 times faster than in the case of manual machines.
Transport wheels facilitate transport of the machine around the production hall. The solid frame ensures high stability of the machine during operation.
The scale with an indicator allows us to accurately measure the bend angle of the pipe up to 240 ° .
The included dies 30 mm, 38 mm, 44.5 mm inch allow for bending pipes of the most popular sizes available on the market.
At the customer's request, it is possible to make matrices of other dimensions.