Strong STILER 20 T mobile log splitter with a BRIGGS & STRATTON combustion engine with a power of 6.5 KM and a capacity of 208 cm3.
The high power of the splitter allows the machine to easily handle the hardest types of wood such as oak, beech, hornbeam. Knots in the tree are no problem at all.
A NEW MODEL WITH AN ENGINE FROM THE RENOWNED BRIGGS & STRATTON .
- WORKING MODES: VERTICAL
- PRESSURE FORCE: 20 TONS
- WOOD CHIP: 2 PARTS
- ENGINE: BRIGGS & STRATTON 6.5HP (208 CM3) PETROL
- MAX. LENGTH: 1100 MM
- Splitting diameter: 500 + MM (with disassembled shields it is possible to split much larger diameters)
- The height of the wedge: 300MM
- HYDRAULIC PUMP: 2-SECTION (HI-LO TYPE), 31L / MIN AND 240 BAR PRESSURE;
- OIL TANK: 23.5L
- HITCH: BALL ON CAR, QUAD HOOK: 50MM
- WEDGE OPERATION: FEED AND AUTOMATIC RETURN
- WHEELS: 16 "[4.8 X 8]
- WEIGHT: 324 KG
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 3075x1180x1320 mm
- Complete machine
- User manual
- CE certificate
- The main application of the machine is a very hard tree with dimensions of height: 1100MM, diameter: 500MM + . The machine even splits the roots of fruit trees without any problems.
- Construction and operation in an upright position.
- The splitter is equipped with a solid and failure-free BRIGGS & STRATTON 6.5KM (208 CM3) petrol engine.
- The log splitter is equipped with a ball handle that allows it to be easily transported in the household.
- The machine has a second hydraulic cylinder to raise and lower the arm.
- NEW: MACHINE EQUIPPED WITH A SYSTEM FOR LIFTING THE TUNES DIRECTLY UNDER THE MACHINE'S KEY