PLANER PLANER WOOD PLANER STILER 200x1770 MM
The new reinforced model of the planer is ideal for professional use in enterprises and for home use.
The advantage of the machine is a very large planing width of 200 mm and a table length of 1770 mm.
FREE OF CHARGE: DEVICE FOR ADJUSTING THE KNIFE ON THE SHAFT AND A SET OF PUSHERS.
- Voltage: 400V
- Engine power: 1.1 kW
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz
- Table height: 820 mm
- Planing table: 1770 x 230 mm
- Cutter head diameter: Ø 72 mm
- Number of knives on the head: 4 pieces
- Knife dimensions: 205 mm x 17 mm x 3 mm
- No-load rotation of the head: 4400 rpm.
- Maximum planing depth: 3.175 mm
- Maximum planing width: 200 mm
- Guide angle: 0 ° - 45 °
- Parallel guide dimensions: 1010 x 120 mm
- Dimensions: 1770 mm x 620 mm x 930 mm
- Net weight: 179 kg
MODEL WITH EXTENDED WORK TABLES UP TO 177 CM!
- Cast iron worktops with a PERFECTLY POLISHED WORK surface.
- Tables with fine adjustment for longitudinal planing.
- Stable cast iron guide (culaga) tilted from 90 ° to 45 °.
- Milling head guard.
- The planer is designed for processing wood or wood-based materials by the compensating planing method.
- The stop screw allows us to accurately position the guide at a 90 degree angle without additional measurements.
- Set of two pushers for free.
The 72 mm diameter head is equipped with 4 cutting knives.
The dimensions of the knife are: 205 mm x 17 mm x 3 mm
The parallel guide facilitates even guiding of the processed material along the head with knives. An additional advantage is the possibility of tilting the guide up to 45 degrees.
Moreover, the guide can be moved forward, which will increase the accuracy of planing narrow and high boards.
A solid and quick-to-use guide setting mechanism allows us to accurately guide the material along the worktops.
The adjustable head cover provides additional protection for the machine operator.
At the right table there is a knob and a scale for the planing height.
Thanks to it, you can easily, quickly and accurately set the depth of planing.
A convenient safety switch allows us to quickly turn off the machine with a hand or a leg.
The machine casing is equipped with an extraction connector so we can connect any extraction to it.
EXTRACTS FOR THESE MACHINES CAN BE FOUND ON OUR OTHER AUCTIONS.
We attach to the machine a set of two pushers of the processed material and a device for setting the knives.