STILER mast trolley 200 kg
The most frequently purchased stroller model in Europe. Millions of users!
Our mast trucks are manufactured in accordance with European safety standards: the Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EC and the harmonized standard PN-EN ISO 12100, PN-EN ISO 3691-5.
Manual mast trolleys are used in internal transport, both in shops, workshops, warehouses, forwarding, and in industrial plants.
The mast trucks we offer are characterized by a reliable and light structure, which makes them a great tool for moving loads up to 200 kg. The device has a forks with a length of 575 mm .
You can stop our trolley at any height, the structure built on a cylinder lift allows you to stop it at any time. There are no jump blocks that would prevent loading or unloading.
The forks with the shift option make it easy to lift items other than standard pallets.
On the operator's side, there is a lifting lever, a release lever and a pedal for tilting the trolley back.
A powerful hydraulic cylinder allows you to lift loads up to 200 kg.
- Payload: 200 kg
- Minimum lifting height: 55mm
- Maximum lifting height: 900 mm
- Fork length: 575 mm
- Fork spread: 660 mm
- Total height: 650x580 mm
- Wheel size: Ø250x50 mm
- Dimensions: 830 x 730 x 1240 mm
- Weight: 40 kg
- Rubber grips in the trolley allow for safe transport of goods.
- Fork height adjustment in the range of 55 - 900 mm by means of an ergonomic foot pump.
- Thanks to the use of polyurethane support wheels, transport is comfortable and safe.