Pellet machine STILER 3kW 400V
product unavailableadd to wish list
Strong pellet mill STILER 3.0kW new, more powerful model 2022!
The pellet mill is used for the production of fuel pellets, animal feed and other biomass pellets.
- Pellet diameter: 6 mm depending on the matrix used
Matrix diameter: 120 mm
Mechanism: rotating die, 2 pressure rollers
Capacity: up to 100 kg / h depending on the used material
Engine: 3.0 kW, 400V
Dimensions (mm): length 900, width 300, height 730
Weight: 100 kg
- d1 - ø 120
- d2 - 6 mm
- d3- 24 mm
- a- 6 mm
- g- 24 mm
- Clear user manual
- 6 mm matrix
- Warranty 12 or 24 months
- Pelletizers / Granulators - these are devices for pressure granulation of loose materials. Under the influence of external forces or in combination with water vapor or other components, the shredded material is constantly compacted and merged into a compact geometric form. These machines produce granules (the so-called pellets) with a diameter from a few to a dozen or so mm.
- Pellets are ecological fuel material that is perfect for common combustion in central heating boilers. preferably with feeders. Currently, heat and power plants are also more and more often recipients of pellets.
- The pelleting material must be dry. The maximum humidity may be 18%. The diameter of the material must not exceed 3 mm.
The machine is equipped with a 6mm rotary die, thanks to which we obtain pellets with a diameter of 6mm. Rotating pinch rollers press the material and press it into the die.
- An additional cover at the inlet prevents larger and undesirable items from being thrown in.
- An electric motor with a power of 3.0 kW, powered by a voltage of 400V ensures optimal operation of the pellet mill, thanks to which it is possible to achieve a capacity of up to 100 kg / h.