Wood chipper STILER BX 52R
product unavailableadd to wish list
The latest model of the STILER BX52R disc chipper, equipped with a hydraulic material feeding system, is used for shredding tree branches and trunks with a diameter of up to 12 cm, and with roots up to 25 cm.
The chipper is equipped with a number of improvements to improve the safety and efficiency of work according to the latest EU directives.
It has a new generation hydraulic system with its own pump and oil tank, protection and covers.
The new version of the chipper is additionally equipped with its own hydraulic pump and a tank for hydraulic oil supplying two rollers feeding the material to the knife disc.
The drive from the tractor to the chipper is transferred by a transmission shaft
The material pick-up mechanism has a smooth 10-stage pick-up speed regulator, a material retraction function and an emergency stop.
The STILER BX52R chipper is equipped with a massive cutting disc with a diameter of 63 cm and a thickness of 2 cm, the weight of the disc is 65 kg.
As a result, unlike drum and roller chippers, disc chippers do not load the engine to a large extent, because the cutting resistance is overcome by the rotational force of the cutting disc.
The massive cutting disc of the chipper is equipped with 4 knives sharpened on both sides + one counter knife mounted in the base of the chipper.
In addition, the chipper disc is equipped with breakers (shovels) shredding the obtained framework to a value of 20-50 mm.
The chipper also has a disc locking latch, which makes it easy to replace the knives.
The produced chips are thrown through a tube rotated 360 ° in relation to the base of the chipper.
- Model: BX52R
- The size of the shredded material: 12 cm in diameter (maximum 25 cm with roots)
- Drive system: Drive from the tractor engine transmitted by the PTO
- Minimum tractor power: 30 HP
- Rotor size: 63 cm
- Number of cutting knives: 4 + 1 Counter blade
- Knife type: Hardened CR12 tool steel
- Rotor weight: 58 kg
- Material feeding mechanism: = Own hydraulic pump driving two rollers
- Mounting system: Three-point linkage (three-point linkage)
- Dimensions: 195 cm L x 135 cm W x 190 cm H
- Hopper: 82 x 60 cm
- Rotation range of the ejection tube: 360 °
- The height of the ejection tube: 190 cm
- Rated revolutions per minute / Rated revolutions: 540-1000
- Chipper weight: 383 kg