We present the STILER BX 62 disc chipper
A phenomenal and reliable chipper for special tasks.
The described disc chipper is used for shredding tree branches and trunks with a diameter of up to 15 cm.
The chipper with a three-point linkage is designed to work with a farm tractor with a minimum power of 30 km.
Disc chippers, unlike drum chippers, do not load or damage the engine in the tractor and do not cause faster wear of the clutch.
The cutting disc overcomes the cutting resistance by inertia - the weight of the cutting disc itself is 79 kg.
The drive is transmitted from the tractor through the PTO shaft, which is equipped with a safety pin, which is sheared in the event of too much load on the machine and disconnects the direct drive. The produced chips are thrown through a tube rotated by 360 ° in relation to the base of the chipper.
Massive shield equipped with 4 knives sharpened on both sides + one counter knife.
Additionally, our disc is equipped with shredding breakers (shovels)
additionally obtained framework to the value of 20-50 mm.
The chipper is additionally equipped with disc ventilation.
All bearings protected against the ingress of dust, crust, etc., are lubricated by easily accessible calipers.
The set includes all hooks, pins, etc. - you are buying a machine prepared to work with Polish clear instructions and CE certificate!
As an additional option - PTO shaft with overload protection
- Model: BX62
- The size of the shredded material: 15 cm in diameter (maximum 25 cm with roots)
- Drive system: Drive from the tractor engine transmitted by the PTO
- Minimum tractor power: 30 HP
- Rotor size: 76 cm
- Number of cutting knives: 4 + 1 Counter blade
- Knife type: Hardened CR12 tool steel
- Rotor weight: 79 kg
- Material feeding mechanism: Manual operation
- Mounting system: Three-point linkage (three-point linkage)
- Dimensions (with folded hopper): 127 cm L x 132 cm W x 188 cm H
- Hopper: 50 x 50 cm
- Rotation range of the ejection tube: 360 °
- The height of the ejection tube: 188 cm
- Rated revolutions per minute / Rated revolutions: 540-1000
- Chipper weight: 390 kg