Wood chipper STILER BXT42
product unavailableadd to wish list
WOOD CHIPPER BXT42
13 HP BRIGGS & STRATTON ENGINE
Strong and reliable BRIGGS & STRATTON engine ensures high performance and high durability.
The chipper is able to shred a tree up to 10 cm in diameter and up to 25 cm with roots.
- Model: BXT42
- Drive: V-belts, centrifugal clutch
- Engine: BRIGGS & STRATTON, 13HP, 420 CM3, XR2100
- Diameter of the shredded tree 12 cm (up to 25 cm with roots)
- Rotor diameter: 63.5 cm
- Number of knives on the disc: 2 pcs
- Knife type: Hardened tool steel
- Rotor weight: 40 kg
- Material taking: Self-collecting disk
- Dimensions: 183 x 149 x 183 cm
- Hopper dimensions: 50 x 50 cm
- Discharge hopper rotation: 360 degrees
- The height of the discharge hopper: 183 cm
- Wheel diameter: 40 cm
- Rotor rotation: 1280 rpm / min.
- Weight: 355 kg
- The powerful engine of the renowned BRIGGS & STRATTON brand ensures high performance and long-term reliability. Thanks to the built-in battery and the starter, the engine is fired with the key.
- The engine is equipped with a clutch.
- A disc weighing 40 kg, a diameter of 63.5 cm and hardened tool steel knives can handle even the toughest trees with a diameter of up to 10 cm .
- The mobile structure of the machine allows it to be conveniently moved even on unpaved surfaces. The machine is equipped with a standard ball handle.
- The 360-degree rotating ejection hopper allows the wood chips to be ejected in any direction.
- The large box allows you to store the necessary accessories to operate the machine and other items.
- The upper disc guard has an additional disc lock that helps with the replacement of knives.
- The machine lighting is equipped with a standard power socket.
- Ideal for shredding freshly cut branches, pruning or processing general garden waste.
The latest model of the BRIGGS & STRATTON engine with a capacity of 420 cm3 .
The 13 horse unit copes with shredding even hardwoods up to 10 cm in diameter.
The engine is started using the key.
The large disc with a diameter of 63.5 cm has 2 knives sharpened on both sides. This extends their operation twice.
The back of the disc is equipped with collecting shovels and breakers which additionally crush the wood chips in the cutting chamber.
The upper disc guard has an additional disc lock that helps with the replacement of knives.
The transport wheels and the ball handle allow the machine to be easily moved, even on unpaved surfaces.
The 360-degree rotating ejection hopper allows the wood chips to be ejected in any direction.
The large box allows you to store the necessary accessories to operate the machine and other items.
The bearings are equipped with calipers, which facilitates their lubrication and extends their service life.
The rotations are transmitted by means of two V-belts mounted on solid pulleys.
The disc reaches up to 1280 rpm, which translates into a very high chipping efficiency.