PROVEN, POWERFUL CHIPPER STILER DGS1500
13.5 HP BRIGGS & STRATTON 4-STROKE PETROL ENGINE
The newest model of the STILER GS1500 petrol chipper combines the best of wood shredding machines.
Strong and reliable BRIGGS & STRATTON engine ensures high performance and high durability.
The chipper is able to shred a tree up to 120 mm in diameter and up to 250 mm with roots.
- Model: DGS1500
- Drive: V-belts, centrifugal clutch
- Engine: BRIGGS & STRATTON, 13.5HP, 420 CM3, XR2100
- Shredded tree diameter: 120 mm
- Number of knives on the disc: 2 pcs
- Knife type: Hardened tool steel
- Material taking: Self-collecting disk
- Rotor diameter: 550 mm
- Hopper dimensions: 500 x 400 mm
- Hopper opening at the disc: 16 x 21 mm
- Discharge hopper rotation: 360 degrees
- Discharge hopper height: 1830 mm
- Wheels diameter: 400 mm
- Rotor rotation: 2000 rpm / min.
- Dimensions: 2448 x 1010 x 1807 mm
- Net / gross weight: 248/268 kg
- The powerful engine of the renowned BRIGGS & STRATTON brand ensures high performance and long-term reliability. Thanks to the built-in battery and
- the starter, the engine is fired with the key.
- The engine is equipped with a clutch.
- The 550 mm blade and the hardened tool steel knives can handle even the toughest trees with a diameter of up to 120 cm.
- The mobile structure of the machine allows it to be conveniently moved even on unpaved surfaces. The machine is equipped with a standard ball handle.
- The 360-degree rotating ejection hopper allows the wood chips to be ejected in any direction.
- The large box allows you to store the necessary accessories to operate the machine and other items.
- The upper disc guard has an additional disc lock that helps with the replacement of knives.
- The machine lighting is equipped with a standard power socket.
- Ideal for shredding freshly cut branches, pruning or processing general garden waste.
- Engine technology: Single cylinder, four stroke, air-cooled, OHV (overhead valve)
- Model Number: 25T2
- Gross torque * (Nm) at 2600 rpm: 28.48
- Displacement (cm3): 420
- Cylinder: Cast iron sleeve
- Cylinder diameter (mm): 90.0
- Stroke (mm): 66.0
- Fuel tank capacity (l): 6.6
- Oil system capacity (l): 1.1
- Dry engine weight (kg): 31.0
- Dimensions: Length (mm): 499
- Dimensions: width (mm): 370
- Dimensions: height (mm): 443
Characteristics of the engine:
- Lo-Tone ™ Muffler - Ensures quiet operation and good tonal properties
- Magnetron® Electronic Ignition System - Ensures maintenance-free and easy engine starting.
- Air filter with filter element and foam pre-filter (dual element) - Provides greater protection against airborne debris entering the engine
- Mechanical Governor - Regulates engine speed to provide more useful power in severe operating conditions.
- Cast Iron Bushing - Offers added integrity and durability to resist wear and overuse with improved oil control.
- OHV Technology - Optimum performance for longer engine life and greater fuel economy.
- Option: Electric Start - Enables easy key starting of the engine.
- Dual Ball Bearings - Provides extra durability and extends engine life
- More Torque - Provides more power which translates into higher equipment efficiency.
- Float Carburetor - Excellent performance due to optimal fuel supply which improves engine starting ability.
The latest model of the BRIGGS & STRATTON engine with a capacity of 420 cm3.
The 13.5 horse unit copes with shredding even hardwoods up to 120 mm in diameter.
The engine is started using the key.
Thanks to the built-in battery and the starter, the chipper is started from the key.
The large disc with a diameter of 550 mm has 2 knives sharpened on both sides. This extends their operation twice.
The back of the disc is equipped with collective shovels.
The rotations are transferred by means of two V-belts mounted on solid pulleys.
The disc reaches up to 2000 revolutions per minute, which translates into a very high chipping efficiency.
Fold-out inlet and ejection funnels allow easy and quick access to the rotor.
The transport wheels and the ball handle allow the machine to be easily moved, even on unpaved surfaces.
The 360-degree rotating ejection hopper allows the wood chips to be ejected in any direction.
The bearings are equipped with calipers, which facilitates their lubrication and extends their service life.
The standard ball hitch allows you to easily move the chipper with a quad or car.
The support wheel has the option of folding and smooth height adjustment.
The chipper is equipped with 2 safety switches, one located at the inlet funnel and the other at the upper blade guard (prevents the chipper from starting when the guard is raised).
The wood chips produced by the chipper are 2 to 5 cm long.