Wood chipper STILER GS1500
product unavailableadd to wish list
WOOD CHIPPER WITH 13.5 HP BRIGGS & STRATTON 4-STROKE PETROL ENGINE
The newest model of the STILER GS1500 13.5 HP shredder combines the best of wood shredding machines.
Strong and reliable BRIGGS & STRATTON engine ensures high performance and high durability.
The chipper is able to shred a tree up to 12 cm in diameter.
The shredder has an emergency switch and covers necessary for safe work with the machine.
- Model: GS1500 13.5 HP
- Drive: V-belts, centrifugal clutch
- Engine: BRIGGS & STRATTON, 13.5HP, 420 CM3
- Max. cutting diameter (fresh soft wood): 120 mm
- Max. cutting diameter (fresh hardwood): 100 mm
- Max. cutting diameter (dry hard wood): 80 mm
- Number of knives on the drum: 2 pcs
- Knife type: HARDOX steel type 500
- Material picking: Self-picking drum
- Dimensions (length x width x height): 180 x 82 x 130 cm
- Hopper dimensions: 57 x 52 cm
- Discharge hopper rotation: 360 degrees
- The height of the discharge hopper: 130 cm
- Wheel diameter: 45 cm
- Drum rotation: 2000 rev. / min.
- Weight: 185 kg
CHIPPER POLISH PRODUCTION WITH A SOLID CONSTRUCTION AND RELIABLE CUTTING SYSTEM !!!
The latest model of the BRIGGS & STRATTON engine with a capacity of 420 cm3 .
The 13.5 horse unit copes with shredding branches up to 12 cm in diameter.
The chipper is equipped with a starter and a battery . The chipper is fired up using the key .
Two knives sharpened on both sides ensure very high efficiency and durability of the machine.
The blades are made of HARDOX type 500 hard tool steel .
The machine has a counter -blade mounted in the cutting chamber housing.
The fold-out hopper is equipped with a limit switch that prevents the chipper from starting during maintenance work.
Roller bearings are lubricated by calipers in the bearing housing.
The drive is transmitted by means of two V-belts . The engine is equipped with a centrifugal clutch .
The all -terrain chassis and large transport wheels make it easier to move the machine even on unpaved surfaces.
The chipper has a standard 50 mm ball holder that fits all car hooks and lags.
The feed hopper is equipped with an emergency safety switch which, when pressed with a hand, disconnects the power supply to the engine.
The hopper set at a large angle makes it easier to pick up material. The end of the hopper can be easily folded for easy transport.
The 360-degree rotating ejection hopper allows the wood chips to be ejected in any direction.
The machine allows us to obtain wood chips with dimensions from 20 mm to 40 mm.
The wood chips obtained can be used as fuel (suitable for screw feeders), as a composter or as a bedding for shrubs.