Wood chipper STILER GS650
product unavailableadd to wish list
WOOD CHIPPER STILER GS650.
RELIABLE B&S 6.5 HP PETROL ENGINE !!!
Massive wood chipper STILER GS650 with a reliable B&S engine with a power of 6.5 horsepower.
The machine is ideal for work on a farm, orchard and garden.
The machine is designed for shredding branches up to a maximum diameter of 10 cm . Thanks to the drum mechanism, the chipper takes the material itself and shreds it.
The shredder is equipped with the latest model of the combustion engine of the renowned BRIGGS & STRATTON brand .
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton CR950
- Engine capacity: 208 cm3
- Engine power: 6.5 HP
- Material diameter: 10 cm
- Dimensions: 176 x 513 x 110 cm
- Working revolutions: 3600 rpm.
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- Boot Type: Puller
- Tires: 4.10 / 3.50-4
- Cutting system: Drum
- Drum diameter: 23 cm
- Number of knives: 2x cutting knife, 1x supporting knife
- Package dimensions: 90 x 58 x 87 cm
- Weight: 93 kg
BRIGGS & STRATTON CR950 horizontal shaft motors have the most valuable functions that are available in appliances and residential motors. This engine has a Gross Torque * of 12.88Nm and a displacement of 208cc .
- Engine technology: Single cylinder, four stroke, air-cooled, OHV (overhead valve)
- Gross torque * (Nm) at 2600 rpm: 12.88
- Displacement (cm3): 208
- Cylinder: Cast iron sleeve
- Cylinder diameter (mm): 70.0
- Stroke (mm): 54.0
- Fuel tank capacity (l): 3.0
- Oil system capacity (l): 0.6
- Dry engine weight (kg): 15.1
- Dimensions: Length (mm): 291
- Dimensions: width (mm): 372
- Dimensions: height (mm): 330
Characteristics of the engine:
- Splash Lubrication - Provides adequate lubrication throughout the crankcase during normal operation.
- Lo-Tone ™ Muffler - ensures quiet operation and good tonal properties
- Float Carburetor - Excellent performance thanks to optimal fuel supply which improves engine starting ability.
- Paper air filter (oval)
- Provides greater protection against airborne debris from entering the engine
- Cast Iron Bushing - Offers added integrity and durability to resist wear and overuse while improving oil control.
- OHV technology - optimal performance for longer engine life and greater fuel savings.
- Mechanical Governor - Regulates engine speed to provide more useful power in severe operating conditions.
- Double ball bearings - provides extra durability and extends the life of the motor
The cutting head has 2 blades made of very hard tool steel. Each blade is sharpened on both sides.
The chips are ejected from the chipper by means of an ejection funnel using the centrifugal force generated during the rotation of the drum.