Wood chipper STILER SPR-070
product unavailableadd to wish list
Massive wood chipper STILER SPR 070 with a reliable B&S engine with a power of 6.5 horsepower.
The machine is ideal for work on a farm, orchard and garden.
The machine is designed for shredding branches up to a diameter of 6 cm . Thanks to the drum mechanism, the chipper takes the material itself and shreds it.
BRIGGS & STRATTON CR950 horizontal shaft motors have the most valuable functions that are available in appliances and residential motors. This engine has a Gross Torque * of 12.88Nm and a displacement of 208cc .
- ENGINE: BRIGGS & STRATTON, 4-STROKE, 208 CM3, 6.5 HP
- ROTATION SPEED: 3600 RPM
- FUEL: UNLEADED GASOLINE
- CUTTING DEVICE: 2 BLADES SHARPED ON THE DRUM + 1 COUNTER BLADE.
- THE DISTANCE OF THE DRUM KNIFE FROM THE COUNTER-BLADE: 1 MM
- MAX. MACHINE DIAMETER: 60 MM
- TRANSMISSION: DRIVE BELTS OPERATING PARALLEL
- LENGTH DIMENSIONS X HIGH X W: 123 X 106 X 51.5 CM
- WEIGHT: 79 KG
- Engine technology: Single cylinder, four stroke, air-cooled, OHV (overhead valve)
- Gross torque * (Nm) at 2600 rpm: 12.88
- Displacement (cm3): 208
- Cylinder: Cast iron sleeve
- Cylinder diameter (mm): 70.0
- Stroke (mm): 54.0
- Fuel tank capacity (l): 3.0
- Oil system capacity (l): 0.6
- Dry engine weight (kg): 15.1
- Dimensions: Length (mm): 291
- Dimensions: width (mm): 372
- Dimensions: height (mm): 330
- User manual
- CE certificate
- The strong and powerful STILER chipper is an indispensable tool for many uses in your garden.
- It easily shreds branches up to a diameter of 60 mm , as well as garden waste, leaves, bark for conifers. It can also be used for shredding other materials such as plastic, etc.
- The cutting mechanism is a rotating drum with 2 cutting knives, it is driven by a BRIGGS & STARTTON 4-stroke internal combustion engine with a capacity of 208 cm3 and a power of 6.5 HP , by means of two parallel driving belts.
- The wood chips are ejected through the discharge chimney due to the centrifugal force generated by the drum. The appropriate angle of inclination of the drum knives and the counter-blade ensures automatic material collection into the cutting chamber.
- Stable, steel construction resistant to vibrations.
- Scratch-resistant housing thanks to powder coating
- Easy transport thanks to large rubber 10 " inflatable wheels and the handle used for free movement of the machine
- Foldable handle for convenient storage of the machine.
- Splash Lubrication - Provides adequate lubrication throughout the crankcase during normal operation.
- Lo-Tone ™ Muffler - ensures quiet operation and good tonal properties
- Float Carburetor - Excellent performance thanks to optimal fuel supply which improves engine starting ability.
- Paper air filter (oval)
- Provides greater protection against airborne debris from entering the engine
- Cast Iron Bushing - Offers added integrity and durability to resist wear and overuse while improving oil control.
- OHV technology - optimal performance for longer engine life and greater fuel savings.
- Mechanical Governor - Regulates the speed of the engine to provide more useful power in severe operating conditions.
- Double ball bearings - provides extra durability and extends the life of the motor
The shredder was equipped with a powerful BRIGGS & STARTTON engine with a capacity of 208 cm3 and a power of 6.5 km . This unit can easily shred even the toughest branches.
The cutting head has 2 blades made of very hard tool steel. Each blade is sharpened on both sides.
The chips are ejected from the chipper by means of an ejection funnel using the centrifugal force generated during the rotation of the drum.
Large 10 "pumped wheels and a handle allow for easy transport of the machine, even on uneven and uneven surfaces.