Wood planer STILER JP6
product unavailableadd to wish list
PLANER WOOD PLANER STILER 150 MM
The new reinforced model of the planer is ideal for professional use in enterprises and for home use.
The advantage of the machine is a very large planing width of 152 mm .
Double emergency stop switch compliant with CE standards ensures greater safety at work.
- Voltage: 230V
- Engine power: 0.75 kW
- Rated frequency: 50 Hz
- Table height: 81 cm
- Planing table: 1215 x 183 mm
- Cutter head diameter: Ø 61 mm
- Number of knives on the head: 3 pieces
- Knife dimensions: 153 x 17 x 2.4 mm
- No-load rotation of the head: 4400 rpm.
- Maximum planing depth: 3.175 mm
- Maximum planing width: 152 mm
- Guide angle: 0 ° - 45 °
- Parallel guide dimensions: 708 x 98 mm
- Dimensions: 1215 x 510 x 910 mm
- Weight: 112 kg
- Cast iron worktops with a PERFECTLY POLISHED WORK surface.
- Tables with fine adjustment for longitudinal planing.
- Stable cast iron guide (culaga) tilted from 90 ° to 45 °.
- Milling head guard.
- The planer is designed for processing wood or wood-based materials by the compensating planing method.
- Set of two pushers for free.
The parallel guide facilitates even guiding of the processed material along the head with knives. An additional advantage is the possibility of tilting the guide up to 45 degrees.
The adjustable head cover provides additional protection for the machine operator.
At the right table there is a knob and a scale for the planing height.
Thanks to it, you can easily, quickly and accurately set the depth of planing.
A solid and quick-to-use guide setting mechanism allows us to accurately guide the material along the worktops.
The machine casing is equipped with an extraction connector so we can connect any extraction to it.
We attach a set of two pushers for the processed material to the machine. They will increase the precision and safety of work.